At Macarthur Veterinary Group we offer a professional grooming service at our Gregory Hills clinic at great rates.
We recommend having all long and medium haired pets groomed every 6-8 weeks to prevent matting of their coat which can become painful as they pull on surrounding hair and skin. Matting can also cause dermatitis beneath the coat and accumulate fleas. This will irritate your pet and in some cases cause infection requiring medication to facilitate healing.
Having your puppy regularly groomed is also important at a young age so they can learn to understand that grooming is not a scary thing. Even if you simply book in for a nail trim and wash we will try and make it a fun experience for your pet!
Our Grooming Services include:
- Full clip - Including special breed clips, a full clip includes shampoo and conditioner, blow dry, nail trim and ears cleaned if needed
- Tidy up - Face & feet are trimmed, hygiene clip, shampoo and conditioner, blow dry, nail trim and ears cleaned if needed
- Wash - Including shampoo and conditioner, blow dry, nail trim and ears cleaned if needed
- Lion clip - Full body clip leaving the feet, head and tail long, nails trimmed and ears cleaned if needed.
- Belly shave - Clipping all along the underside of the belly and around the bottom, nail trimmed and ears cleaned if needed
- Wash - Shampoo and conditioner, nail trimmed and ears cleaned if needed.
We also offer sedation under the supervision of our veterinary staff if needed (and only with owner's consent).
Veterinary consultations are available on request.