Since our humble beginnings in the early 1990s Macarthur Veterinary Group has been expanded to include four clinics – at Bradbury, Camden, Gregory Hills and Mount Annan, all of which are class A veterinary hospitals.
Our team consists of over 20 veterinary surgeons and over 30 nursing and support staff, all motivated by their
Our team is committed to
Our ongoing investment in state-of-the-art equipment and staff training with a dedicated training budget ensures that our team of vets and nurses remains at the cutting edge of veterinary science and have the resources they need to provide the best possible treatment for all animals in their care.
As a result we can confidently state “your family pet is in safe hands” at Macarthur Veterinary Group.
Standards Of Care
- We aim for excellence in customer communication and understand the importance of keeping clients informed about their animal’s health.
- We aim for excellence in customer service, and treat all our clients with respect.
- All staff will be treated with respect and as a valuable member of the practice team.
- We have a commitment to continuing education and expanding our knowledge wherever possible. We aim to practice a high level of veterinary science.
- We are committed to upholding practice protocols and procedures and to keeping the team informed of any changes to these.
- All patients will be treated with respect, and will be given the best quality treatment possible in consultation with the client.
- No animal will be left in pain or distress.
- We believe in proactive health care to maximise the health of our patients.
- All patient procedures will be completed with minimal risk
- We work as a team to ensure a continuity of care to our patients and clients.
- We present ourselves and our practice at all times to ensure a positive first impression to our clients and the public.
- We have a high degree of integrity and professional ethics
- We enjoy working with people and animals
- We believe in the value of what we are doing
- We believe in being fair to each other and our clients
At Macarthur Veterinary Group our clients and patients are our top priority. We establish rapport with clients through communication, concern for their pet’s welfare, and the expertise and equipment
We expect mutual respect to be observed in all relationships between staff and the clients of Macarthur Veterinary Group.
Awards and Client Feedback
Our clinics have won or been finalists in the Local Business Awards for several years running.
- 2017 Winner of Campbelltown Local Business Awards for Pet Care – Bradbury
- 2017 Winner of Camden Local Business Awards for Pet Care – Gregory Hills
- 2014 Winner of Campbelltown Local Business Awards for Pet Care – Bradbury
- 2014 Winner of Camden Local Business Awards for Pet Care – Mt Annan
We welcome issues raised by our clients and actively seek client feedback on how we are performing and things we can do to improve our services.