Macarthur Veterinary Group has very strong links to our local community. The partners and the majority of staff all live within the borders of the Macarthur Region – in fact, many grew up in the area. We see our team as our family and our clients and their pets as members of our extended family. We treat all pets in our care as if they were
In addition, Macarthur Veterinary Group works closely with Campbelltown Council by caring for injured strays and desexing animals sold through the Council Pound. Through our associations with WIRES (the Wildlife Information and Rescue Service) and Sydney Wildlife Service, we provide free care for sick and injured native birds and other native wildlife.
We demonstrate our commitment to the Macarthur community and its people by our ongoing support of local charities and organisations, primarily those relating to family, children and animals.
For work experience information for school students, veterinary nurses or vet students, visit our Careers page.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update – 24th June 2020Throughout the Covid isolation period, Macarthur Vet Group has been committed to providing you with the services you want and need for your pets. Although the government has now eased restrictions on business closures, we still need to all practice social distancing. All of our clinics remain open for business, and we will continue to […]
- Vote for us in the Camden Local Business AwardsThree of our clinics have been nominated in the Pet Care category!
- Coronavirus, your pets and your vetInformation regarding COVID-19 from the partners of Macarthur Veterinary Group.
- Visit Us at the Camden Show (CANCELLED)UPDATE: Unfortunately the Camden Show has been cancelled.
- Injured Wildlife and DonationsWe treat injured wildlife at our clinics.