We hope you are all enjoying the extra time at home with your pets! It’s been a while since we have checked in with cheeky Chisel – the very adorable golden retriever! So we thought we would see what he has been up to whilst in lockdown…. Here’s what his owners have to say….
Lockdown isn’t all ruff! Chisel has been finding ways to stay sane during this current Covid-19 Lockdown in Sydney. As you can see in these photos below he’s enjoying all the fun and mischievous things dogs can get up to! Here’s just some of the activities he’s been up to over the past few months:
- Firstly – like of all of us, he has his essential mask 😉
- He’s been for lots of walks (within a 5km radius of home of course!);
- Joined in with family board games;
- Napped quite a lot;
- Played with the other family pets (Toby the Cavoodle and Milly the rabbit);
- Went rock climbing and explored a cave;
- Face-timed family who are locked down in other LGA’s;
- Did some more landscaping in the backyard … or was that land scraping!
- He also doesn’t mind swimming during winter… in the swimming pool and in the river! Give him a mud puddle and he’s as happy as a pig! But then he needs a bath 😊
- Chisel recently created his first masterpiece (paint and canvas board inside a zip lock bag then lick away!);
- He also had his first adventure upstairs when someone left the gate open accidently! Looking guilty there Chisel!
- And when no one was looking, decided to push the boundaries and lie on the plush lounge. Comfy there Chisel?
- Cheeky Chisel will also push you out of the way while washing your hands, just to get a drink from the bathroom tap!
At the end of the day, Chisel loves to watch a good movie, especially animated movies, or movies with dogs. As you can see in the last photo below, he is intently following the Golden Retriever puppies in “Air Buddies”.
Chisel hopes you are all finding things to do to stay happy and healthy at this time.