All clinics within the Macarthur Veterinary Group are equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical facilities and technology to enable us to provide the highest standards in veterinary care and the management of your pet’s health.
Our team is qualified and equipped to manage even the most complicated medical and surgical cases.
For very complex cases requiring specialist care, we may refer your pet to registered specialist veterinarians.
Our facilities and equipment include:
- In-house Laboratory
- ECG and Blood Pressure measurement
- Fully equipped and accredited surgical theatres
- Advanced anaesthetic machines and monitoring equipment
- Full Orthopaedic Kit with specialised equipment including an oscillating bone saw
- Isolation Ward for hospitalisation and dedicated care of infectious disease patients
- Comfortable hospital kennels and recovery cages for our patients
- Boarding facilities for cats available at our Camden and Gregory Hills clinics
- Puppy preschool held in the evenings at each clinic