Soft Tissue and Orthopaedic Surgery
Our experienced team can undertake your pet’s surgery on site using state of the art equipment. We offer a full range of services from desexing and soft-tissue surgery through to cruciate ligament and complex fracture repairs.
Our approach to Surgery
We conduct all our surgery to the highest standards. To ensure your pet’s safety, our procedures include:
- A pre-anaesthetic exam and IV fluids (to speed up your pet’s recovery and help maintain their blood pressure).
- The safest anaesthetic drugs
- Vet nurses trained in anaesthetic monitoring
- State of the art equipment
- Pain relief before, during and after surgery to ensure your pet’s whole experience is as pain free as possible.
- Pre-anaesthetic blood tests with immediate results to ensure the safety of your pet.
- Introduction of Annual Permits for Non-Desexed Cats post
- Should you desex your pet? post
- Rabbits as Pets article
- Caring for Your Kitten article
- Cat Fight Abscesses article